Octoberfest is here!




Hello,

As you can tell, this site has not been updated for some time. I am certain many of you were wondering just what I have been wearing day to day since I last posted several months ago. Many changes have been underway with regard to my wardrobe and closet. Most importantly the near completion of my super closet... well at least for now. Each day I post I will highlight a different portion and or are of the closet to quench our curiosity.

Today being the first day of October and the official start of the Octoberfest season I felt something festive was in order. Today picking out the perfect getup took no more than 5 minutes to materialize. I opted for a simple kerchief style Betsy Johnson dress in black with white accents; namely the black flower on the neckline that includes white stitching for emphasis. Since the dress was black and white, I headed straight for my black and white edge stitched Kenneth Cole Wedges... what else would I wear with this dress?

On the sad note, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous today in the 90's to 100's inland. I am sure you are wondering what the sad note is right? We ll I am working in a office that is about 60-70 at best and will be working inside shivering and shaking all day while you lucky guys and gals get to enjoy the warm outdoor short-sleeve weather. Guess an angora sweater from Charter club will have to do.

Sheesh, look at the time, I have to get to work, and by the way it is 82 degrees outside already and it is only 8:30am!!!

Ciao meows

Comments

Anonymous said…
FINALLY! Keep up the good work!

Popular Posts