Fantastic Friday - Playing Coy Today

Happy Friday Gang!

OK, so today the weather was a little less than desirable. I am talking about raining this morning when I got up and puddles outside. As a result of these inclement conditions, I have been forced to neglect my totally cool Dress and put on this fall getup. I picked out this cute BEBE Cris-cross strap top and these stellar CK slacks that I got on sale at Bloomingdale's a few weeks ago. Thank heavens for Susie Thai (my tailor) for making these babies fit just right, otherwise I would be tripping over the legs right now and have them sagging like a chollo.
Phew, enough about the slacks - I needed shoes and closed toe ones bad, so I snatched a stunning pair of BEBE satin heels from my closet and grabbed my ghetto bag and hit the road. Sheesh, I have to battle traffic and wear slacks too, hopefully the weather will improve later on so that I can put on my real clothes. I look messy today... but I am blaming it on the weather! OK, I have work to do and the sun is starting to come out - I am outta here!

Comments

Mrs Saucy said…
Well hello there, Little miss FASHIONISTA you have to look at my TRENDIKI page. It's going to have all the rave and new hot 411 and gossip on it. http://www.trendiki.com/profiles/myprofile/0/SexyMrsSaucy

Popular Posts