Thursday Champagne Glitter


Good afternoon all,

Today is Thursday, and there is supposed to be pretty awesome weather outside today - so I am thinking that a dress is in order. What dress? None other than my lovely red sweetheart neck glitter dress of course. This is a cool dress that is fancy, but not too fancy and has these terrific glitter designs on it. I managed to scavenge through my closet and found a matching pair of shoes to go with it. I am having a big hair day today, so I am not sure what I am going to do with it at this point... but there is always a hair tie to take care of this mop. I was thinking of wearing a magnificent hat today, but figured that it may be over the top and stopped short of wearing it out the door this morning... maybe tomorrows look will be blessed with it. I decided to play low key on the accessories again today, I am not really into all that bulky junk jewelry some of my fashion victims seem to take a liking to. I picked out one of my gold necklaces and diamond earrings in 24 kt gold to compliment this workday getup. I hope you like this look, if not too bad. Well, I have work to do.. so laterz!

Comments

Popular Posts