Saturday - Super Busy Get Things Done Day











Hey Everyone,

It is finally Saturday, and boy am I happy after a long week of hard work. Anyhow, wasn't really sure what the weather would have in store for me today so I figured I would either wear one of my nicer Tahari Pinstripe suits with a CK blouse and Guess heels or I would go casual and slip on a new pair of 7's and another one of my BEBE tops and a pair of JLo heels.
I have a lot of hard work to do today, so I opted for the latter. I have so much to do today it is not even funny; need to wash the car, go to the market, get new tires and brakes for my car, pack up miscellaneous items and help move stuff from one place to another as well as manage to remember to pay all my bills online and do some homework. On top of that I have to get ready to deal with the clients tomorrow of which I am not looking forward to doing. The good point today is that there is no work in the office to be done for now!!!!
Jeepers - since there is so much for me to do today and so little time, it is about time for me to shove off!
later Gaterz.

Comments

Popular Posts