Sunday - The 411


Happy Sunday Guys,

Hope you all had a terrific weekend. I did a little shopping and hanging out to keep myself busy this weekend along with some dancing here and there. All in all, this was a magnificent weekend. Not sure what this next week has in store for me, but if all goes well it should be a great week.

Now about the outfit...

I decided to wear something that was easy to pick since I did not want to waste too much time in the closet today, and judging by the outfit it was an easy ensemble to get into and hit the road with. I selected a Kasper 3-piece suit set that has a striped blazer and a black shirt and pencil skirt. I have several suits that look very similar to this one, one in gray, one in navy blue and this one in black.. so don't think I am wearing the same one over, because I am not me and my wallet know :)

As for the shoes I stuck with a simple and elegant pair of BEBE shoes that you have seen on here several times. To be honest I have 2 pairs of the same exact style shoes since I liked them so much. How could you go wrong with a good pair of shoes?

As for the rest, you can figure it out.

Ciao!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That outfit looks great on you.

Popular Posts