Friday - What are you doing?





Hey gang,

As unbelievable as it may seem the weekend has once again crept up on us and it is time to get ready for fun and adventures if you so dare. So, I am sure by now you are wondering what I may be wearing today with it being Friday and all.

Today, I decided to go for a more casual and laid back look so I ventured into the closet and pulled out this great Guess wrap-shirt dress in a cocoa brown with white floral motif. Typically, I stick to solid colors and simple stripes but hey it is Friday and the weather sucks so this will have to do. As for the shoes, I went with notorious white wedges you have seen on here a few times thus far. I am pretty sure I have a pair of Guess shoes in white that would be a great match for this dress, I just don't have time to search for them right now.

Phew- hopefully you are having a great day and know what you are doing this weekend, make it fun... I know I will.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts