Sunday - Keep it Moving



Hi there,

Happy Sunday for those of you who are actually online on a Sunday. today I am planning on going to Ramona again to help this co-worker pilferage and sift through debris to find momentous of a life and memories that she has lost to the fires.

Prior to this I am going to Macy's to return something I bought Friday evening there... I went on a shopping rampage again, but I could not resist. Macy's and Bloomingdale's inundate my mailbox with all sorts of advertisements, promotions, gift cards, charitable event letters hand signed by local store managers and more, and I usually toss a good number of them, but Friday, I could not resist and headed right out of work directly to Bloomingdale's and then onto Macy's and lets just say by the time I was ready to leave I made out like a bandit and was loaded down with all sorts of sacks :)

Now as for the outfit, it took me about 15 minutes to select it from the closet this morning. I chose a nice My Michelle dress in black with white embellished seaming and stitching throughout.. There is a nice fabric accent flower in the center on the front of the dress. The dress is a nice soft material with cotton blend, and not the type that get those little dust/ lent bunnies either. I chose a pair of Bandolino heels to offset the dress. Not too much detail on this one.As usual, this dress came from my local Macy's store a few years ago and still looks pretty new considering this is one that I do not dry clean, just toss it in the washer machine and dryer and right into the closet with no trouble.

Okay, I have revealed way too much today... get on with your day.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts