Monday- Glorious Day



Good Afternoon All,

It is once again Monday, a time where we jump back into the daily work regiment and try to set out to accomplish as much as possible while others try to get out of weekend mode and back into work mode.

I woke up this morning with a great feeling, something that told me to go bold today and to wear something other than black. Naturally, I was inclined to just reach for another black dress or suit from the wondrous closet, but today, no no no. I looked high and low and found this darling handmade red colored Italian hat that would be marvelous. So my color was in.. red and probably a black top of some sort. I found a few minutes later a pair of Rampage checkered clam digger slacks and knew these would be on me today along with a criss-cross strap BEBE top and a pair of satin BEBE heels to compliment this sophisticated and daring look.

This hat definitely gets peoples heads turning... I don't wear the hats for that so much as the fact that I just like wearing hats and it sucks that so many people are either scared or shy to wear them. I feel it is a nice way to express yourself and to make an otherwise so-so outfit look super and tres chic. I managed to go to lunch with the cronies too.

Well that is enough out of me... until tomorrow, be good and dress good.

Comments

Popular Posts