Friday - What are you doing?




Good Evening,

This is a pretty lame Friday, many refer to it is "Black Friday" - for me I call it a disaster waiting to happen. I decided to steer clear of the mall today at least until things cooled off- I went to one last night around midnight and there was mayhem, mischief and complete chaos from all angles. It is amazing how many bargain hunters were out - so much so that many stores had to limit the number of customers allowed in at a time to 50 or less due to the sheer number of twilight shoppers and the chaos didn't ease between midnight and 5:00 am when I threw in the towel and headed home.

I am surely not going to do that again, I did not go so much for the bargains but more to see what sort of people would be up and out ready and willing to shop and it was amazing how many road-raged and mean people were out there- these people had little manner traffic wise for sure and the parking lots were drama on wheels, many people were getting the finger and not the okay sign either, others were curled up in their cars or on benches waiting for their parties to get the goods and go.

Today I did not venture out till after 6PM and there was very little traffic on the road or in the mall, all in all the stores variety prior to the madness and after it was lacking style, elegance and something to catch a buyers attention. I bought something but they were not on sale and only bought because I would have gotten them one way or another. Hopefully this holiday madness will calm down, people really were not pleased with the promos / sales this year - go figure- hey where are you?

Well I am home and getting ready for bed- oh year, my outfit. I selected another pair of 7 Jeans with pockets in the front and a Enyce red shirt with gold designs along with a pair of BEBE heels with a silver heel and all topped off with a Calvin Klein blazer and chapeau.

This is my mall rat outfit, somthing that is stylish yet not one that makes people think I work in the store, as most of my outfits tend to do when I go shopping. Well enough of that I need to catch some z's.

laterz!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Raven said…
Hello Miss Zarah!
I definately miss talking to you on chat from work. Had to get outta there before I completely went mad! Please do keep checking out my blog as I look at yours all the time. Love the music!
Take care and have a great holiday season!
Ginny

Popular Posts