Monday - No more frolicking


Mazel Tov!

My how the weekend has flown by guess the frolicking in the Sun is over at least for the next few days. Fortunately this is a short week on account of the Thanksgiving Day holiday - this Thursday. For me this week is bound to be a successful one, there are many key items I hope to accomplish despite the short week - work wise that is.

Now to the good stuff, my outfit today. Okay, before people start going batty and giggling, I have to express that I was going for a traditional work look, and despite my efforts, I seem to look like either an old lady or a nurse, how or why I am not sure, guess this suit is just a bad one all around. Nonetheless, it is one of a select few that I managed to get in a color other than black - so I figured it would suffice for this fair Monday.

This is one of two suits I have purchased from Le Suit and based on feedback I have gotten so far today, I will not be getting anymore- these are old lady looking suits and not the look I am trying to encapsulate. This is a strange material, it says it is wool and cotton, but who knows- the color is like a mauve or dusty rose and it is a 2-piece skirt and blazer set.

The shoes, which I initially purchased to go with one of my lace dresses were deemed as nurse shoes- even though they are all the rage at BCBG Girls Store where I bought a gray pair of them and at Macy's where this pair was purchased from. Oh well, I guess I can't make everyone happy with this look, but at least the day is almost over and this one will not be worn till after the new year!

Well, enough of my rambling for now.

Shalom!

Comments

Popular Posts