Monday - Happy Monday!

Hey gang,

I had a totally cool weekend and lots of fun doing all sorts of things I usually do not have the opportunity to engage in. Hopefully, this week will be a smooth and packed with progress in all avenues.

This morning I knew I wanted an original and not so black look, and after much debate I decided to go with a Banana Republic oatmeal colored mohair mock turtle-neck sweater and an Ann Taylor brocade skirt. I just so happened to find this pair of brocade heels in the closet I bought some time ago but never wore to compliment this look. this is one of a few looks that did not come from BEBE, Macy's or Bloomingdale's - guess that makes this Monday that much more special.

After such a weekend, I have to kick back into work mode - until next time!

Later!

Comments

Popular Posts