Sunday - Adventure Day!




Hey Everyone,

Hope you are having a terrific weekend, I know I am. Today I am planning on going up north for the day and will probably go to Magic Mountain on my way back. Hooray, I love roller coasters so much this is going to be a fabulous day filled with fun and adventure. Hopefully you are not cooped up in an office today because that in all honesty would suck!

Since I am planning on fitting in with the natives today, I decided to not get to fancy as I tend to attract too much attention especially at amusement parks where people are already looking rough and tough as it is. So I fished through my closet and drawers and came up with this interesting and touristy look for the day. These are baby Phat clam digger jean pants with a cool tie belt accent. The shirt is a nice Guess tank top with small flower accent on the top. I sure hope the weather is going to shape up because as it is now, there is no sun out and it is 58 degrees, brrrrr.

So I suppose you are wondering what shoes I am going to wear with this ghetto outfit; right?well I happened to find a nice new pair of Adidas super stars that have orange stripes that will with this getup (at least I hope).

As for me, I have a lot of grounds to cover today and am hitting the road!

later gators!

Comments

Popular Posts