Wednesday - Vintage Day



Hello All,

Today is going to be vintage day for me, I have tons of vintage Dior and Claiborne dresses, suits and skirts sets that have been waiting patiently to be pryed out of the closet, and today is just the day. Since we are not expecting temperatures better than 69 degrees today I thought it only wise to wear this vintage Dior shirt dress that will keep any current designers duplication of its butt strait to the curb. This is a worsted wool charcoal/ gray button front shirt dress with matching tie belt, and very one I must add.

Along with this look I had to pair it with a great pair of BEBE shoes which have a traditional styling that would pair fairly with this look. As for accessories, and hair I am sticking with standard modus operandi for the day.


Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts