Tuesday- Look Busy, Stay busy



Shalom,

Today is going be a terrific day, the weather is supposed to be 10 degrees warmer than yesterday and that is the best news I have heard so far today. I know, that is pretty lame, but hey, I don't have much excitement in my life so I have to be thrilled by something.

One thing that makes me excited is selecting what I will wear and since the weather is promising, I am thinking of wearing a great skirt and shirt set. I found this zebra print skirt in one of my dressers and this nice nine west camisole top - both items if I recall correctly are from Macy's. I think a nice pair of JLo heels would work well with this look, well I hope because tholse are what i am pairing with it along witha nice angorra blend black sweater.

It is always interesting how nice weather came lead to some interesting wardrobe seletions. Check back on ehre soon, I am sure you will be amazed with what I come up with this weekend!

Jeepers - it is time for me to run!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's Megan. I wish I was where its warm, and I an sleep.

It's all ready snowed 4 inches here. Save me!!

Popular Posts