Saturday - How's it going?



Happy Saturday gang,

I sincerely hope that each of you is able to partake of a joyous and entertaining weekend. I am not so sure of my plans just yet, but I am sure time will get consumed more rapidly that one would think.

This morning I decided I wanted to try a different look - since the weather was only fair and not warm enough in my opinion for a less is more sort of day. I managed to find a new XOXO Baby doll top which I paired with a nice pair of BCBG slacks with side pockets. Nothing too fancy about this outfit, is is something that is warm, comfortable and appealing enough to those who may check it out - again, another print loo, this print at least in my opinion is a more likable one than yesterdays crazy leaf print dress. As for the shoes on this look, I stuck with a traditional pair of Guess - Marciano heels with a 3" heel, again I am not sure of what I will be doing and need a shoe that not only looks good but can sustain all the rigmarole I may get into.

Yeah, enough of my yapping, I have a weekend to enjoy.


Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts