Tuesday - What shall I wear day?




Howdy!

OMG! I have no idea what I am going to wear today, this weather is nutty. I am not sure if it is going to be hot or cool out and if I wear the wrong thing, I will pay the price later - okay, enough with the dramatization. The main point today is what shall I wear, I have been flipping through things for over an hour and am no where near ready to get on the road and this is not a good day to be delayed, so I better pick up the pace and grab and go already.

Phew- after about one and a half hours of searching, flipping and trying on things, I finally picked something that could be worn with a sweater in case it gets cool out and that can also be worn without a sweater in case it is warm out. What I selected is a Nine West black and white polka dot dress with a rampage button front sweater in a light acrylic material to compliment it. As for the shoes, I went with the Stlye & Co black shoes that you may have seen on here a few times.

As for the rest, it is up to you to find out.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts