Thursday - Happy Thanksgiving!







Happy Holidays All,

I hope that you all are having a great day spent with family and friends.
Thanksgiving is a great holiday as it tends to bring families and loved ones closer to one another while at the same time allowing for recipes to be shared and new memories to be made. It is truly unfortunate that so many people have lost sight of the holiday and its true meaning, in essence, everyday we should be thankful for one that we are alive and two for the fact that we are able to live in a country that is relatively safe and free from the terrors of civil, religious and ethnic wars. America has its issues, believe me I know first hand, but all in all it is a great place to be and with that right to be here we have a duty to help our fellow man - please be kind not only today but everyday and help those who need it most and not because you get a tax right off, but because it is the right thing to do and people helping each other is what we were created to do.

Now enough of that talk and strait to my outfit! I am stoked, I finally get to dress in something that I really like and that is a color I love! I pulled this nice BCBG cocktail gown out of the closet it is a theater pink under a black lace sort of design. The dress have very thin spaghetti straps and has a tie -bow accent at the waist. I decided to wear a pair of heels with it as always and a marvelous hat - which I ended up giving to my sister as it looked better with her risque getup instead of mine.

All in all this has been a beautiful holiday and hope many more to come.


Take care!

Comments

Popular Posts