Wednesday - Getting Things Right
















Hiya gang!

It is wonderful Wednesday again and boy am I enthused... my birthdays is coming up tomorrow and things are looking good. Today's once again the weather is so-so and not to my liking, but then again, at least we are not in the midst of a storm and the wildfires are calming down. Today is going to

As for my outfit, today I went with one of my favorites, a nice Kasper 3-piece dark gray suit ensemble. This one has stripes on the blazer and solid color shell and skirt. Susie Thais has also worked her magic on this one making it fit just right, thanks Susie :) The shoes were a nice pair of Colin Stewart heels with all sorts of Swarovski embellishments and pair of wild HUE stalkings to top off this Fall look. Not much more I can say other than well done here, took me 10 minutes to select this outfit.

Well, as always duty calls me. Back to work slackers!


later!

Comments

Popular Posts