Saturday- Scorpio Day












Hello All,

Well my weekend is just getting underway, I hope that yours is just as magnificent as mine thus far. I have a day of shopping and cleaning lined up for me and plans to go to Encino and Magic Mountain tomorrow, so I am stoked as you could imagine.

What am I wearing today? Well, I got this cool Scorpio shirt as a gift for my birthday and normally I wouldn't wear T-shits, but this one is amazing that I could not resist, it has info about Scorpios on it, it is red and it has these see-through Scorpio symbols patterned across the front and back of the shirt. Now that the shirt part is out of the way, what pants could I possibly wear with it? Any guesses? I happen to have a great pair of James Jeans in a dark denim wash with red logo on the back that would be optimal with this shirt. I am thinking of the shoes, and all I can think of is a pair of black wedges with tie straps to compliment the look. Voila, and instance outfit that is stylish and comfortable while still giving a little Diva brat attitude along the way.

As you know, I have shopping to do, so get lost already.


Laterz!

Comments

Popular Posts