Friday - Yipee! Yippee!





Hello,

Phew, yet another week under our belts and yet another reason to smile for the day. We have great weather and a weekend just ahead of us, who could even want more than that?

I am sure you are dying to know just what I will be sporing this fantastic Friday, right? Well - I decided to get bold today and go with a more daring look, something I typically would never buy and never wear on the streets as you can see from the photos, this is surely out of my norm.

this dress was purchased at none other than my famous Macy's a few weeks ago, though I never intended to really wear it when I initially got it home, somehow, someway it has managed to strike my memory and here we are. This is a Trixie dress with a faux belt in the front and a real belt in the back. The dress has this odd leaf sort of print design all over the front and back elements. As for the shoes, I went with a plain pair of black 4" heels from Rampage, nothing too fancy as I had not clue what shoes to wear with this odd dress.

Hopefully the print did not freak you out.. I hate most prints and typically only buy prints in black, white and gray combinations, so this one is a bit much to take in... don't worry it will not be won for at least a year :)
Anyhow, I need to get on the road- until later!

Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts