Tuesday- Something's Gotta Give!



Hello Gang,

I hope your Tuesday is filled with excitement and action. As always for me there is plenty to do around home and at work and even more things still waiting to be pondered and completed down the road. I am not really sure what the day will be like, but so far it has been going and at a steady and relentless pace. Enough yapping out of me, I am getting to the point on my getup.

We are embarking on cooler weather here in San Diego so my wardrobe will be going through a transition from less is more to more is surely more and better if I want to keep from freezing myself or getting wet when it rains outside. With the weather in mind and the fact that I am still working and sitting here on a conference call that seems like it will never end, I decided to wear a dress. Normally I go for all black dresses, but for some reason today, I opted for a nice new Black and white dress from my local Macy's, not sure what brand this one is, it is not Rampage, but looks like their style so it will suffice. As for the shoes, I selected a cool pair of Style N' Company sandal toe heels from Macy's as well in black leather.

Well since people are starting to ask me more questions on this call, I have to get my self back to work. Don't you have work or something to do as well? Beat it already!


Later gaterz!

Comments

Popular Posts