Tuesday - Diva Brat!




Hiya,

I don't think I need to remind you of the day of the week or the fact that the weather today is just fine a nice 80 degrees out and sun from east to west. Noting the great weather outside and my interest in wearing a more sophisticated and original look, just what look, I am not sure yet.

After much debate and flipping through items in the closet for about an hour, I decided upon a strapless XOXO black dress with bead work on the top. The dress has a wrap style front that makes it unique. Typically I would settle for a plain pair of black sandal-toe shoes or a pair of black heels with a closed toe. However, today I wanted something unique- and boy did I succeed in that. I remembered that I just bought a pair of Baby Phat leather snake print shoes this past weekend that were surely unique and could compliment this look quite well. Need I say more, within a few minutes the shoes were on and I was ready to hit the road.

I suppose this is a more diva brat look than a sophisticated one, and all in all not necessarily my favorite outfit but one that can work for day afternoon and evening looks while remaining un-wrinkled all the while.


Wahoo - get lost!

Comments

Popular Posts