Friday! Hip Hip Hooray, it's Friday!


Hello all,
Hope this was a fun and productive week for you and that you may be able to take in some rest and relaxation over the weekend. I still have not figured out what I will be doing this weekend yet, but I am not going to let that stop me from having fun.

So, since it was a Friday and this is usually the day of the week people really just crawl out of bed and just throw anything on, I figured I would follow suit. I like dresses, so naturally I went for yet another black dress and black heels to match. This dress does have some jeweled embellishments around the empire waist, nothing to crazy but it is eye catching.. not sure if that is good or not, but it works for me. So rummaging in the closet today took no more than 5 minutes and I had my outfit ready to roll.

The pictures can say more for the look, I complimented this one with a diamond necklace and the usual other suspects (standard issue accessories). As for my hair, I just slicked it back again, it looks so much neater and put together than it flying all over the place as had been going on the last couple weeks. Not sure what I am going to do to the hair next... stay tuned.

Well I wish you all a terrific weekend, let me know what you are up to and send in pictures if you have any to post on my blog... I am up for a good competition.


Later gators!

Comments

Popular Posts