Wednesday! You Better Ask Somebody!





Hey guys,
It is Wednesday once again and boy do I have an outfit for you today!!! I spent a little extra time this morning perusing through my suit collection and found this great Liz Claiborne 3-piece Fall ensemble. The suit is Lenin and is a cocoa brown with white stitching around the edges. The shell / blouse is also Lenin and is a crisp white with cocoa brown stitching to accentuate the design. This is a very clean and sleek look, perfect for early Fall since the days are getting shorter and cooler, I may add.

Since it is usually pretty chilly in the office, I always plan to wear a coat, sweater, blazer or jacket to keep warm despite my having a heater at my desk. Sometimes you have to control your own climate, believe me I do. Well, that is enough rambling about my being cold. I am sure by now you are wondering what shoes I decided to wear along with this outfit, well the suspense is over. I found a pair of Richard Tyler quasi wedges in the closet with a dark tan suede strap design and artsy design on the prevailing sides. These shoes don't give much height but are definitely shoes to get people to take a second look at since they are a little odd. Usually, I stick with the elegant, well crated and not so daring sorts of shoes, so consider this pair a rare one compared to the gamma in my closet.

Now, back to the outfit, I picked this one up as you probably figured by now at Macy's. My how many hours I spend there, people in the store think I either work there or am someones personal shopper! There have been numerous occasions in Macy's and Bloomingdale's where customer's come to me for directions and questions on products and where to find them... boy are they disappointed when I spill the beans. One good thing about people in the mall's seeing me there so much is that they always give me the employee discounts when I got for food and in some stores :) I tried to be honest and always tell them I don't work there, but they insist (pushy people they are).

You know what time it is, and if you don't know, you better ask somebody. It is getting late and I still need to accomplish a few things before I get some shuteye.

As they say in Rome,

Buona Sera

Comments

Popular Posts