Thursday! The Weekend is Coming Up!




Hey everyone,

This Thursday was bonkers, so many things to do, so many places to go and people to see it is ridiculous! But there is one thing that is keeping me focused and on track and that is the weekend, it is just around the corner and as of now I think I may be able to actually slack off and take it easy for once this year... then again, things always sneak up on me when I least expect it.

Since today is Thursday and the weather is just divine, I decided to find a dress for the day that was both simple and elegant without looking to fancy. I managed to locate this lovely black dress with pink trim, it at one point had this cute pair of sandal toe heels with matching pink ribbon and trim, however, they met their maker.Now that the dress is out of the way, I had to find good shoes to compliment the dress, none other than pair of Bandolino's with Swarovski crystal design of course.

Well as you know I am not too keen on swapping my accessories, so once again, I am sporty my gold old reliable necklace and earrings - gold and diamonds, they go with everything. Yikes! Look at the time, I have a boat load of things to get done today, so I must go now.

Laterz!

Comments

Popular Posts