Thursday - People get Ready!


























Hello All,

It is Thursday again, hooray, that means the weekend is right around the corner. This has proven to be a very productive and fun week, and I can't believe how time has flown. I have to contemplate my weekend game plan, as soon as I get it together, I will surely fill you in on the 411.

Now to the good stuff... Today the weather gal said it would be high 70's to low 80s out, so I figured I ought to squeeze in a dress today, a black one of course. It took me a while to make up my mind this morning, but eventually I decided upon a Spaghetti strap mesh and acrylic composition dress with these hand sewn decorations patterns about the front of it. This is an unusual dress and I have yet to run into anyone with this one on. Again, the dress came from Macy's, they ought to give me a trophy for all the money they siphon out of me.

As far as the shoes, a plain pair of BEBE silk heels with a bow tie accent were a perfect pair for this look. I topped it off with a nice acrylic sweater with bedazzled buttons, also a Rampage sweater. As for the hair and look, I decided to go for the sleek and slicked back look, didn't think big hair was going to fly with this getup, and besides it is easier to just twist my hair up and go.

I hope you find this look to be appealing, if not, too bad - I am the one wearing it, not you!!!

I have things to do now, I think Al Pacino is TV...



Laterz

Comments

Popular Posts