Tuesday - Totally Awesome



Hello All,

Happy Tuesday.. can I say that? Oh well, I did! As we are all aware it is Tuesday and as always plenty of work and activities to be done. Yesterday I managed to keep myself pretty busy with work and ballet in the evening and I still seem to have plenty of energy to go around!

Needless to say I woke up this morning ready for action. I thought about wearing a suit as usual, but figured I would catch people off guard and wear what they would not expect me see, a pair of jeans! Woe, not just any pair of jeans, a pair of Citizen's of Humanity jeans I picked up a few months ago a Bloomingdale's that have these cool light green and blue embroidered designs on the back pockets. OMG! these jeans are so soft you would not believe it, but then again I guess that is why they are pretty pricey, but since I really do not wear or buy jeans regularly a couple hundred dollar pair seemed reasonable (not).

So onto the shirt, again, another A. Byer 3/4 sleeve top, this one has a tie accent on the left side that differentiates it from yesterdays top. I just noticed that I buy a lot of the same pieces in multiples and similar styles, guess I like to stick with what I like rather than go bazaar and zany with pieces that I care little for.

On with my sage, to the shoes. Since this was a unique look for me and there was green hints in the jeans, I opted for a pair of red-orange Via Spiga heels with wood and suede composition. They do get attention as no one expects me of all people to wear this color shoe. Hey, I buy what I like, some things very simple, elegant and predictable, other items not so much.

Phew, now that all the outfit chatter is out of my brain, what is on the agenda for your totally awesome Tuesday? You can comment on my blog.. don't be shy.

What time is it? Time for me to tell you to beat it already!


Laterz!

Comments

Popular Posts