Saturday - Festa Day



Buona Sera,

It is Saturday once again and boy did I find something to get myself into. Today and tomorrow there is an Italian Festa celebration going on in San Diego, so naturally I was there gobbling up all sorts of food and desserts. I know I am gonna be sorry later, but the food is always so delicious, and I can't resist it.

Today, I wanted a cool city look, something not too over the top and something that would fare well following a pretty good rain, so I knew pants were in order. I snagged a pair of black I.N.C. pants from the closet along with an I.N.C. A-line top. Today's look only took 45 minutes to accomplish, unbelievable, I know, and I even managed to brush my hair nice too.

As for the shoes, I complimented the look with a cool pair of Guess shoes in black of course with 3-inch heels. Not much else to say here since there is plenty of delicious food awaiting me downtown!

Ciao!

Comments

Mrs Saucy said…
Thst's just wonderful!!! OHHHH NOOOO what is that a DIVA BRAT in the background trying to steal the show??? Leave it to the diva brats hehehe

Popular Posts