Monday - Get to Work!



Hey Everyone!

Hope you all have an marvelous weekend! I know mine was pretty exciting. I was able to get a little rest, go to a street fair and show clients several properties all in a short period of time. Gee - I wish the weekends were three days instead of two. I woke up today not feeling so great, so I have to apologize for my less than acceptable appearance. Guess something I ate at the fair has come back to haunt me and taunt me and that is not cool.

Any how, that's enough yapping out of me - you are here to see what I am wearing. I am thinking of sticking with my no-black outfit for week idea this time around and decided to go midnight-blue instead. I fished through my closet for about 10 minutes and decided upon a Liz Claiborne 2-piece skirt and blazer combo, I topped it off with an Armani Exchange dress shirt with silver pinstripes and these stunning silk and sequins sling-back shoes.

I bet you are wondering where I got these shoes from and why they happen to match the midnight-blue in my suit so well right? Well that is one fashionista secret I am not going to share with you at least not now. I like to think of this look is pretty edgy and work appropriate, this suit definitely shows that I mean business and must be important! As-if! I managed to top this hot look off with a pair of Kenneth Cole shades and a matching Kenneth Cole pocket book, so chic!

Now that I have shared with you my look for the day, please take a moment to rate it. This is one look that not many can pull off without looking like flight attendants or Bloomingdale's associates, so please vote accordingly.

Well I have work to do and it is getting late in the afternoon, until next time! Arrivederci!

Comments

Popular Posts