Tuesday - Smoke Gets in Your Eyes



Hello All,

As you are all well aware, we are still in the midst of the firestorm and there does not appear to be any hope in sight as far as getting these blames of doom contained. There are 9 active fires across southern California and numerous hot spots that fire departments from all over the state are being dispatched to counteract. This is genuinely a time where San Diegan's and their fellow man are all pulling together to help and assist each other in any way possible as we continue to hear of homes being burned to mere rubble and countless hills and valleys obliterated by the flames that are being fanned by Santa Ana winds.

On a lighter note, today I opted to play low key on account of the air quality, weather and general smell / stench of smoke throughout the city. Many business have asked their employees to work from home and that is precisely what I am doing today as numerous emergency resource vehicles need to have open and flowing highways to get where they are needed most and civilians such as myself being out there in their way would only increase the obstacles they have to face. Since most people are not going to see me today and I hate having to have the dry cleaner machine people get smoke out of my suits, I am wearing something I found in my storage area today. The outfit is comprised of an Angels jean skirt with crocheted belt, a Nine West tank top and slip on Tommy Hilfiger slip on shoes. Obviously this is something that I normally would not wear out the door - so consider this one a bonus!

Well this is a critical time and people need help, I have work to do as well. Please take care and be safe.

Comments

Popular Posts