Monday - Hit the Road Jack


Hello guys,

Monday has come once again and boy are things busy once again. This week is off to a marvelous start aside for the crappy weather we are having. San Diego in October and rain is really a pity. I hope things clear up, but as for the weather outlook, not too promising and I am going to play it safe and wear slacks and a coat today.

Now I am sure you want to know all about this combo, right? Well whether you do or not I am going to fill you in on the 411 behind the look for Monday. I took my usually 20-0 ,minutes perusing through the closet to come up with something nice and warm, and what I came up with was another A. Byer 3/4 sleeve top and a pair of houndstooth Limited slacks with palazzo legs. Not many people are bold enough to wear pants like this, but hey, I liked them and knew they would be totally cool and as a result, you are seeing these babies now.

As for the shoes, I went a little modest today with a pair of black Shantung silk wedges. Nothing fancy about these shoes, just that they gave me a little height and were black, and could go with this combination. On another note, the accessories were kept simple, diamonds all the way around, I put the axe on the standard issue gold chain for a while, it was getting boring.

Gee whiz, look at the time, I have to hit the road jack and get some last minute errands completed. Look out for tomorrow more casual look, these don't come around too often.. so stay tuned.


Ciao!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is great info to know.

Popular Posts