Tuesday - Another Terrific Day


Hello,

Well it is once again Tuesday, my how time flies when we are having fun. As for today, the weather man says that it could possibly get into the low 80's, meaning a dress or something fun is in order. I know a couple days ago I said I was gong to try to stay away from the black look, but I cant help it. I was perusing through the closet this morning and spotted this excellent halter top dress to wear and was clandestine to sport it regardless. So, now that I have gone back to my black collection, I figured I had to scavenge through the closet for a great pair of black shoes to complement the look and all I could find was a suede pair of JLo heels to coordinate with this.

Today's look is what I would consider fun, and comfortable while not too dressy. Remember we mustn't look like we just crawled out of the bed or like we are going to the beach when we really are not. It is always a good idea to make ourselves presentable at all times (no excuses). With that said, I suppose I should tell you about my hair today, I really wanted a sleek look so I pulled in all back today in a bun initially and then decided to add a chignon and leave the rest in a pony-tail, very low maintenance and easy to do. Again, as for the accessories, not much different from days past, I like the simple but elegant look, not all that bulky junk you seek hanging from ladies necks and those huge earrings that much nothing on their person. When you stick with diamonds and solid gold, you cant really go wrong.

Sheesh - look at the time, I have a lot of work to do so get back to work or what ever it is you were doing!

Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts