Monday - Another firey Day in San Diego

Hello all,

Unfortunately, I do not have good news to report, it appears that overnight the number and magnitude of the fires across the county have increased to 8 large fires impacting hundreds of thousands of people and their pets. Many homes have been lost and numerous people left homeless, helpless and hustling for help and refuge in any way possible. The winds are bad and fires spreading like fleas on a dog. I was not evacuated from my apartment, but my family was not so fortunate and has been forced to evacuate Ramona, CA - no one is allowed to go there and no one knows at this point if the home stills stands or if they too have lost everything. We are concerned about the home, but are happy to know that when we left there yesterday we were all accounted for and safe.

As for others in San Diego, we continue to pray for you and your families, pets and homes. I have heard that people close to me have become victims of these ruthless embers, and am available for them if they need help in any way possible. It is critical to pull together during these trying times and to step up and help those who need it most, please contact local volunteer organizations and contribute any way you can, many people are in dire straits now and every little hope or prayer they can get would mean a lot now.

Now on a lighter note, my outfit today - not much details on it other than it was very hot outside and I needed a warm weather look. This is a chetah print Guess tank top with lace accents and a Papaya Brand mini-skort along with none other than guess heels. Very simple and low maintenance look for the weather and since I may have to roll up my sleeves and pitch in.

Please take care and be safe, and please stay off the roads and highways so that emergency service personnel can access those who need help.

laterz,

Comments

Popular Posts