Saturday! Wahoo it's Hot Outside




Howdy All,

It is Saturday and the weather is just divine! I am planning to take it easy most of the day and to try to attend to several errands that I still have left to do. Today is supposed to be a terrific day weather wise and again I am thinking a dress is in for the day.

Not sure which dress to wear, since I had a black glittery one yesterday, maybe a striped or polka-dot dress would work for today... the verdict is in after spending 30 minutes looking through items in the closet, I pulled out a black and white polka dot dress that I purchased from my Macy's along with a pair of BEBE heels that I have worn earlier this week, trying to make it simple here.

The dress is a halter top dress with pleating at the waist as yesterdays dress had, and it even has a little ruffle on the bottom made out of some sort of mesh stuff. Along with this dress I am going to sport a light-weight black blazer and a pair of cool shades and maybe even a hat... not so sure people are ready for that though.

Phew- this is one cool look, not sure if people see me heading their way and think "where is she going" or "What a Diva brat" - but I really do not care, this look is 100% me and anyone who knows me would agree.

Well now that I have filled you in on the 411 for my look today, it is time for you to hit the road and let me get to my chores.

Laterz!

Comments

Popular Posts