Sunday - Lay Low if you Dare




Hiya gang,

My oh my, it is again Sunday and the days just seem to fly. This surely was a better weekend than I expected granted all that has transpired over the week.

My look today includes a traditional DKNY black and white wool blend weather with zipper top along with a pair of BCBG slacks in Jet Black front and rear pockets accented with my favorite or shall I say one of my few belts - the heart shaped, rhinestone chain belt in stainless steel with Swarovski crystals. As for the shoes, I sported those Rocket Dogs from yesterday, didn't feel like battling the closet today, it was a little chilly out and I just didn't know what to do with this look. Hopefully it is a fair look... if not to bad, be glad it is me wearing it and not you.

Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts