Friday! It's Friday...Hooray!


Howdy Guys and gals,

Well as you are well aware today and Friday and the weekend is finally here. Since there is a good chance that this is going to be a fantastic weekend, I am planning to wear something exciting and fun to represent my mood today. I decided that I would wear an animal print... which one I am sure you are asking, well none other than that of the Zebra. Not too many people are bold and daring enough to try animal prints, but to me it is no different than a plain solid color item. So I fished around though some dresses and skirts and found this gorgeous zebra print dress I bought a couple years ago and never wore. It is great, a nice soft silk blend from BEBE and perfect for the seasonal transition from summer to fall.

The dress has thin spaghetti straps and is cut on a bias to flow nicely. Since I got the main part of the outfit together pretty fast I realized that I had a pair of Michael Antonio sapphire and swarovski crystal encrusted heel that had a zebra print lining on the inside of the shoe that would be a perfect match for this dress. So once my outfit decision was made clear I zoomed to the good old shower and cleaned up my act and even managed to put my hair and face in acceptable condition for the day. Today is going to be a wonderful day, I can tell already.

Once I got myself all ready to roll I remembered to pick out a nice sweater in black to compliment the look, other than that it was ready to wear and as was I ready to hit the streets and get to work. Since I do need to shove off, I am signing off for now.

Hopefully today's look will bring smiles and giggles to your day... hey, not many people can actually get away with wearing a print like this let alone a dress of this magnitude.

Buena Serra!

Comments

Popular Posts