Wednesday! Like You Didn't Know





Hey guys and gals!

What is happening? Well, for those of you out there in la la land it is Wednesday and just a couple days away from the good old weekend. Yipeee. I sure can't wait till the weekend, not sure just what I will end up doing but since the weather looks very promising I am keeping my hopes up for some real fun in the sun. Now, let me get back on track here, since it is Wednesday and I was really attempting to wear less black this week, I tried to keep that notion in mind when I went through my closet this morning. I searched high and low - literally to find this outfit. I ended up selecting a 2-piece Kasper skirt and blazer set complimented with a classic jet black Nine West camisole.

Let me tell you about this magnificent suit and why I think it was the best pick for a Wednesday look. This suit is awesome because it is not only thick and warm but also very comfortable and eye-catching. Simple embellishments in the design pattern of the Tweed along with the hand carved buttons really accentuate the care and effort in making this a classic piece and addition to any working professionals wardrobe (at least those who perform respectable functions...no hussies allowed).

More on the look - since I was wearing a brownish-tweed pattern suit I had to pair it with just the right shoes... honestly, what shoes would I wear other than dark brown Nine West sandal toe heels (have to enjoy these now as the rain is a real damper on open toe shoes). These shoes are new, and also take into account attention to details without being too over the top and edgy. I feel that this is a look that anyone could pull off on a good or bad day. If the weather would have gotten too hot, I had an option to lose the blazer and still look pristine.

Okay, I am going off on a tangent here and losing site of what this special blog is all about- 'What am I wearing today" - well now that you have gotten the 411 strait from the source, go on your merry way and let me get some work done here!

Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts