Friday - Diva chic



Hello Everyone,

Well it is yet another Friday and as always I am happy since the weekend has rolled in again. Not really sure again this weekend just what I am going to get myself into, but I am sure it will be interesting. I do have some errands to run and chores to attend to, but nothing that would put a damper on my weekend.

Today I decided to wear a dress since the crazy weather man advised that it would be in the high 70's to low 80's out, which is ideal weather for this hot dress. The process to find today's look took about 30 minutes, flipping and searching through items in the closet. The dress I selected, was a halter dress by rampage, from as you are all aware by now - Macy's. This dress has pleats at the waist and is black with larger glitter designs all over the dress. This is a nice one because although it does have plenty of glitter on the material, it does not leave a trail of glitter behind when you go here and there like some other glitter items do.

As for the shoes, I had to go with this stellar pair of 4" heels that I bought at BEBE a few months ago. These shoes are leather with suede soles and a solid stainless steel / meal heel that has the BEBE insignia on the inner side of it, pretty cool I must add. These are surely no shoes for an amateur or person who has trouble in heels as the suede bottoms tend to glide across surfaces and could lead to a big slip or fall if you can't carry yourself well. Just a warning though.

As for the hair and other items, I just left it as is... nothing fancy as usual, this is a work look not a party look - honestly.

Well as you know, I should be working now, so before I get behind on things, I am signing off.


Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts