Sunday - What a Mess!


Hey guys,

Well today is Sunday and there is once again tons of things to do. Since I have my game plan in place and activities in order the hardest part of the day would be deciding what to sport. Since I know I am going to be hauling boxes and things around, I am planning to wear something I hate so that if it gets destroyed I will not be at any loss. Knowing these things, I rummaged through one of my dressers and pulled out this red striped top and these black pants, definitely nothing fancy or even fashionably presentable, but the idea here was to not destroy something wonderful.

The shirt was purchased at Macy's a couple years ago as were these guess jeans. Shoes today were standard issue red-white stripe Adidas super stars, and for my sanity they are not being photographed s I am embarrassed to even be wearing sneakers :).

Well enough said here, I surely have my work cut out. I promise tomorrows outfit will be far more interesting and visually agreeable.

laterz!

Comments

Popular Posts