Monday - Magnificent Day





Hello All,

Well it is once again Monday and this week there is no case of the Monday's. Wahoo, I had a great weekend and am ready for action now. Today promises temps in the low 80s so the dress code for the day is either going to include a dress or a skirt and blazer. Thinking about the time I am going to leave work, I am thinking of going with the latter.

Okay, now the task begins, what color am I going to wear? Help! I am going for pink and white, I love pink and since we are early in fall I can wear an eggshell colored skirt without being in violation of the fashion code. I found this awesome ensemble in the closet - Lily Pulitzer - Pink camisole top and jacket along with an eggshell colored A-line skirt with brocade trim at the waist. As for shoes, I am reverted to a pair I wore a couple days ago, the leather wedges, since I really didn't want to waste a half hour hunting for pink shoes to go with this look.

Jeepers, look at the time, I have work to do and you should too, so stop reading this blog and get to work already!

Ciao!

Comments

Popular Posts