Sunday - Fashionably Late



Hey Everyone,

Looks like the weekend slack off was under way! Sorry to not get Sundays Outfit up sooner, but as they say "better late than never.'

I pretty much laid low Sunday taking care of errands and chores that I have been avoiding for some time, as well as managed to stuff myself with all sorts of Italian goodies during this Festa weekend, now with all that said and done, onto my outfit.

For Sunday I wore a nice pair of Max Azaria - BCBG slacks with front pockets and cuff on the bottom, made to to fit just right by Susie Thai! As for the shirt, it is an A. Byer ruffle top in black and white with spaghetti straps, along with a black cashmere sweater to keep me warm.

Now since I was wearing BCBG slacks, I had to pull out an embellished pair of BCBG shoes to go with it! These are 2.5 inch black leather wedges and rounded at the toe, not my usual style, but again it was pretty chilly and wet outside, and I definitely did not want to get funk on my feet!

So now that you have seen my outfit, I think it is time to call it a day.


later gators!

Comments

Popular Posts