Tuesday- Totally Awesome Day



Hey gang,

Hope all is well with everyone and that you are all off to a terrific week. Now to the good stuff... what am i wearing today you ask? I spent about 20 minutes scavenging through the closet to put together today's ensemble and hopefully it is ascetically sound for your viewing eyes.

I managed to find this light brown, black and white hounds tooth blazer from Kasper and this cool skirt with a black belt and buckle I bought a couple months ago at Ann Taylor along with one of my staple items; a white, criss-cross strap top from BEBE. Together these times formed an interesting getup for work and casual affairs. I knew that since this blazer was a hounds took knit I needed a shoe with a similar composition, so I reached for one of my pairs of wedges, this time black straps and bows and a traditional wedge colored wedge :).

Nothing too fancy about the look, I accentuated it with the standard work jewelry you see me n most of the time, diamonds and gold and I keep it simple. I did manage to sport this cool pair of Prada shades earlier in the daylight hours, but since it it night now I go as I am no Diva shades intact.

Yowsers! it is late, I suppose I need to get some homework and packing done here. Until next time gang!

Later gators!

Comments

Mrs Saucy said…
TOTALLY AWESOME OUTFIT!!! You can't find such a to die for pattern... It's VINTAGE MEETS NEW AGE DIVA!!! I'm so loving this look

Popular Posts