Saturday - Get Up and Go Day



Hello All,

Today is going to be a wonderful day, lots of action, sunshine and activities planned for me today. I have to start my day pretty early and be out of the house no later than 8AM. Fortunately, I require very little sleep and work my best on little or no sleep otherwise I would be snoozing all day. Now, to get to the good stuff, I knew that today would give me an opportunity to meet new people and to interact in the social environment so looks would really need to be up to par- no slacking sort of day.

Needless to say, once again I found myself flipping through items in my closet until I located this cute chocolate brown polka dot dress with a halter top. From the moment I honed in on the dress, I knew it would be today's outfit. Since I was going to the Lawrence Welk resort for the early half of the day, I knew that it would be breezy at times and that I needed to wear a blazer or coat, so I reached for my off-white Calvin Klein blazer and out that on over my dress along with a cute light brown and burnt sienna hat to compliment my look.

Next line of action was to find a comfortable, stylish and appropriate pair of shoes to compliment this fall getup - need I say more, 10 minutes after scavenging through the closet I managed to locate this satisfactory pair of white leather wedges. Now that the outfit and accessories were identified all that was left for me to do was get dressed after taking a nice bath.

As you know I have tons of activities lined up today and lots of hard work to accomplish. This is the part where I tell you to get lost and let me hit the road already.

Until next time, later gators!

Comments

Popular Posts