Thursday- Banana Republic Day




Hello!

Thursday is here and in full effect again! Yippe, know what that means? the weekend is just around the corner. I am stoked about the weekend, not so happy I missed dance yet again today, but hopefully tomorrow will be promising.

Today, I was not sure what sort of look I wanted, I thought about wearing a suit, but figured I have nearly a hundred pairs of regular slacks all waiting on baited breath to be worn (Not!). I seldom wear items from Banana Republic, I figured I would slip on a nice pair of their tailored slacks, a black short sleeve top and a nice cashmere sweater. San Diego was supposed to have temps in the low 70's today, but based on the past couple days weather I was skeptical and opted to play it safe and not get cold or wet in the elements.

The Pants were purchased at Banana Republic almost a year ago and have not been worn before, the shirt has been around for a while and seems to have made it , as for the cashmere sweater, traditional Banana Republic old lady section, but hey it is warm :)

These shoes were purchased from via Spiga a while back as well, never really wore them as they are nearly flat, and have this odd design on them, but the colors did complement these slacks quite well so they made it out the door on my feet this morning.

Oh my, this is getting lame, I have things to do and you should too, until next time.


Later gator

Comments

Popular Posts